Sunday, February 14, 2010

Herpes Blister On Stomach I Just Shared A Cigarette With A Friend And Now I Have A Big Bump On My Bottom Lip. Herpes/fever Blister?

I just shared a cigarette with a friend and now i have a big bump on my bottom lip. herpes/fever blister? - herpes blister on stomach

I share a cigarette with a friend and now I have a big bruise on his lower lip. Herpes / cold sores? What could be the uneven appearance of my lip and it stinks so bad. I'm worried I caught some damn cold and my lips are large and conspicuous that suck! What U think you can be? I'm going so fast? This is not really cold, stomach ache ...

1 comment:

eileron said...

If your friend has herpes? You can have a cold sore (a common type of herpes - do not get the sexual kind). Consult a doctor if serious or pharmacist for some decent non-prescription medications to take to bother him.

Post a Comment