Thursday, February 11, 2010

National Healthcare University Do I Have A Likely Chance Of Getting Into The University Of Texas- Austin?

Do I have a likely chance of getting into the University of Texas- Austin? - national healthcare university

I read about the University of Texas at Austin, and seems a good option for me. I have 4.41 GPa and a 3.7 weighted GPA unweighted. I have a 1850), a SAT (or 1300 math and critical reading. I am the president of the FCCLA, Vice President of the club, ecology and the Treasurer or the club historian of science. I'm in the National Honor Society and French National Honor Society. I am in a program of math and science center in my school. I also have 200 hours of community service. Finally, in the summer gave me the most time in the Capital Area Health Network, a health care system in my area. I know it's hard for you-of-state students, but I really am interested in this school. This probably would be the natural sciences for the school. I am also African American.

3 comments:

kmerian said...

If you are in the top 10% of their class, then you are automatically approved. Otherwise, I would say the chances are very good. (More than 95%)

jeepsare... said...

Yes, it sounds like they are well qualified.

Kalos Orisate said...

If you are an African American on these results, are practical, you can at your university. All schools, but far superior is misleading when to accept them.

Post a Comment