Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I Bought Cartier Love Necklace For My Girlfriend What Do You Have That Is A "replica" Of An Accessory That You Love Alot?

What do you have that is a "replica" of an accessory that you love alot? - i bought cartier love necklace for my girlfriend

and why should treasure, or much at all?

I bought a ring, the Cartier love bracelet balances out in a kind of metal such as platinum., .. With little rhinestone .. a friend of another friend who is only two of them ... can be used to make a bracelet or a necklace charm of my time! I love wearing and collecting things to do ... Charming! I think that the things of the earth to accept all the charms too! LOL!

And you, what you like or love a lot, an element found, or buy an item or a gift given to someone who, whatever!
and why?

3 comments:

mimosa s said...

dependent qulity

ginarose said...

I have a huge replica of a diamond necklace and charm of real money, but not really Tiffany's, but he says it. seems so real that I almost made a mistake, except that a pair of $ 25 for them.
I also like the Baby Phat jewelry, costume jewelry and have a lot like that.

ardw7 said...

I have a nice bag is a Prada black alligator! Donation so cool! What makes it a special gift from my sister!

Post a Comment