Thursday, December 31, 2009

Donation Images I Thought Candidates For Office, Who Accept Funding, Can't Claim Copyright On Images, So How Does Obama?

I thought candidates for office, who accept funding, can't claim copyright on images, so how does Obama? - donation images

Please do not reply if you have never opened a book or the author has direct knowledge of the matter.

Can someone explain how someone running for public office holders, a campaign logo right, especially if you run with donations from the public, at the offices of government money? How Obama is the right to this power? The easy answer for people who do not know who (like me right) is that "now, its image is not it?" I thought Gov't images, like the shuttle, we had the rights of "fair use" for all aspects of politics? He is a senator, he is in Gov't I could see if they hold an office again, and someone said, it is still Gov't. I have a drawing for him and his O-image (the image in red, white and blue), but the website was ordered to search for his campaign - of course, I'm a little out of it. Never heard, heard from someone else.

The experts are, or with knowledge of this, as opposed to me?

THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment