Monday, December 14, 2009

Index Of/ Girlfriend How Can I Save My Best Friend From His Emotionally Abusive Girlfriend?

How can I save my best friend from his emotionally abusive girlfriend? - index of/ girlfriend

This issue arose after this question: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080120094918AAJAySK&r=w

This leads me to this site:
http://www.helpguide.org/mental/domestic_violence_abuse_types_signs_causes_effects.htm

when I realized that emotionally abused are completely .... Each of the symptoms.

How can I avoid this?

3 comments:

satch said...

A good friend with a bottle of tequila, a prostitute, and a camera. Think about a second before the throw. Simple is good and effective. If what you say, its dominant culture does not allow you to him, after the pictures remain. No matter how it is, your child is a strong friend to get up. Good luck to both of them.

Private I said...

Well ... You have read all the answers, right? But do not say how he abused and their reasons to stay with him! If it so bad, talk to their parents .. .. installed to cheat and get caught .. .. Tape or video, Secret Show, which later .. Play the tape over the PA system at school, so everyone can at worst be heard! There are all kinds of tactics ... to encourage him to get rid *****!! try other girls, because they bring ... btw ... How old are you? and the aggressor? My best wishes for him and you .. ~ ~ You seem a very caring friend .. keep it up .. Now what is needed really need, and when it comes to their past and help determine that the self-esteem Rolling

Artemis said...

I'm no expert, but he could try to join, in order (with you and beyond), as in a club or something. Let's see whether it is open to the idea from another.

I suggest a heart to heart talk about this but it seems you have ever tried. Perhaps if more people tried to help it achieve? As an intervention.

Post a Comment