Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pictures Of Tonsillitis What Sort Of Outfit Should I Wear On A School Trip?

What sort of outfit should I wear on a school trip? - pictures of tonsillitis

I'm going tomorrow with Manchester University. No time is too warm and sunny. The temperature range is between 4 degrees Celsius (39.2 degrees Celsius) and 20 degrees Celsius (68 degrees Fahrenheit)
The fact is that I have tonsillitis, so I have to keep me around the neck covered with a cloth. I have to go on the trip, he can not walk.

I will do some work, and I take pictures and drawings, as it is a way of art.

1 comment:

CrashBoo... said...

Bummer about tonsillitis. Try a Nice scarf, a black or white top, jeans or shorts and sneakers. coincides with the scarf with accessories, what you have.

Post a Comment