Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I Need A Speech For My Sisters Arrival I Need Help On Giving A Speech At My Sisters Bridal Shower...?

I need help on giving a speech at my sisters bridal shower...? - i need a speech for my sisters arrival

Saturday is my bachelor party sisters and I would like a speech in which he shows how much I love and I am grateful to my sister and I wish you much happiness in giving her marriage. I do it because my sister was not only my sister but also a mother to me. Our mother is not in our lives, our, and my sister is the strongest person I know and I'm so into it.
I am very happy to deliver my speech. but I know I'll be fine as he wants to really be good. I have some ideas of what I mean. but help only a little, how to start, stop. And just to make a really good question! And I try not to cry: (
Suggestions?
Amillion Thanks =)

4 comments:

Proud to be 51 said...

I think that answers his own question. Begin with the power, as you can see what it is like a mother to you, how I love her and be done "to wish him luck in his new marriage was. Talk about your heart and do not worry - what are you crying !:)

Proud to be 51 said...

I think that answers his own question. Begin with the power, as you can see what it is like a mother to you, how I love her and be done "to wish him luck in his new marriage was. Talk about your heart and do not worry - what are you crying !:)

Reba said...

Here are some sites that can help, but usually occur in the speech wedding shower, so that you save until May for approval.

Good luck!

http://www.hitched.co.uk/speeches/sample ...

http://www.presentationhelper.co.uk/wedd ...

Dangerous Person said...

Well, what I have said .. After a while, of course. and add a few funny lines! As the stories of you growing up, the fun, what you have learned.

Post a Comment