Sunday, January 24, 2010

Texas Social Security Card What Can I Use As Proof Of My Social Security # For A Texas Driver's License If I Lost My Social Security Card?

What can I use as proof of my Social Security # for a Texas Driver's License if I lost my social security card? - texas social security card

I have an American passport, but proof of the need for my social security number. I have my license and my social security card. Texas, the leaves that give the Office for Social Security, to verify your SS # if you expect your card in the mail to arrive? I need a license as soon as possible because I am on a business trip and can not wait for a new social security card, until the e-mail arrives.

5 comments:

SOUTH LAKE said...

My mother moved to Colorado a few months ago and brought me to a Texas DPS licensing. He did not have a driver's license from Colorado, a copy of birth certificate, a Colorado State ID (driving) and they just her SS card in the mail.

At first he said he could not get a license because his birth certificate is not certified by a competent official, but was a soldier from Texas to talk to him and gave him the benefit of the doubt.

I would like all legal documents and sample documents to his office and you have it.

I think temporary clerical SS would be acceptable, because the number that corresponds to other documents.

Nap said...

You're right. No matter what, in his State. One of the social security is required. This is the letter you received from the Agency SS to show that you signed. Every day brings a person to whom one in the office and all the days are very, very angry. There is a clear no. Unfortunately May that terrorists plan to WTC. Sorry, just wait until I receive e-Little Buddy.

David W said...

I have my SS card and had to be to the local office of the SS to go to get a duplicate card. It took about an hour. Acceptable by the Texas DPS, are you likely to go straight. This may not be what you wanted to hear, but it is a government office ...

crystal m said...

Remember your DL #? Or have any other information so you can prove that it is cool?

I think you can even make your online ID, I know that my husband DL be renewed online. (TX born and raised!)

crystal m said...

Remember your DL #? Or have any other information so you can prove that it is cool?

I think you can even make your online ID, I know that my husband DL be renewed online. (TX born and raised!)

Post a Comment