Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mikomi Card Reader Driver Smartmedia Card...mikomi Reader..?

Smartmedia card...mikomi reader..? - mikomi card reader driver

I use a boss br532 2 music.the SmartMedia registration worked perfectly and recording all.I Mikom bought a 54 in 1 card reader, transfer the songs I pc.when the card into the reader and tried 2 Open folder in which he said " no disc inserted "after several attempts retry 2 di up.when I took home and put it on my card.so supported br532 said to be now. only useless, and then tried a 32 MB card on the reader and it worked perfectly! so in the 128 MB card confused.what could this happen? could be damaged by the card reader? I will not buy it go 2 hav 2 jump to another i buy Mikom card.should or discomfort at Argos? I do not know where stand.thanks for your help JST x

1 comment:

paulrb8 said...

back to Argos and get a replacement

Post a Comment