Saturday, January 30, 2010

Rum Made With Picture Inside Of Bottle A Poem, Please Read, A Friend Says My Best Yet?

A poem, please read, a friend says my best yet? - rum made with picture inside of bottle

A torn, ragged, an old leather jacket,
Wrinkles and folds, refer to my first love.
A photo of my brother, the last before the war,
and the number of lovers, whose contributions I ignore.
A liqueur glass of rum and my first Coke
smoke and a slight vacuum, my first.
A newspaper obituary about a man who does not know
and photographs of places, I was not.
A personal T-shirt, my first official act,
my new home first, a brass doorknob.
My notebook filled with poetry,
dry pasta, I never learned to cook.
A wedding ring, my second divorce,
( "Separation" has little of course).
A bicycle tire, I have never Rode
sent a key to the house, not the residence of MI.
A screw the tree house, my father and I
the first payroll was paid for me.
And hanging from a necklace, a whiff of beer Heinekin,
My first trip to New York to a crumpled map.
Years ago, he was gone, a touch of my laptop
And a bracelet with wire wrapped around a popS.

15 comments:

luna's lover said...

Your friend is right! I love your poem! Keep writing! : D

luna's lover said...

Your friend is right! I love your poem! Keep writing! : D

Cub_Fana... said...

Very good! But I would certainly get my salary in cash, lol 1, but a lot of things, is the sentimental value, the store mad. Every little thing that is saved as a memento of the event. They are like paintings worth 1000 words. I very much appreciated, and gave me the mood positive. Nice.

Elya said...

I love it. A true talent, really honest. When I am writing to you, I hold copyright and this thing. Then it is published. Because you have it in themselves.

@nn_fore... said...

WOW WOW WOW! WOW!
It was excellent! You've got a poetry contest or take her to a poetry contest!

The cat said...

Awsome! After the living testimony of the futility of providing simulated meanings for a lifetime of memories ... But in the right direction ...

I mean, what is remarkable is that these little things make all the fabric of reality, a human being ...
People are just beautiful animals who have their business-Ing things with their perspectives and actions ..

Very nice ... I like!

Todd said...

Many of the images here very well. I like his emphasis on memory and even a sense of power. Normally, poems, as you fill me with too many things, but I was not the problem here. I really liked.

tarah b said...

Your friend is correct. This is amazing. Please keep it up! \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 33

Ronnie said...

This is a list of images in a cumbersome instrument.

DonPedro said...

I like it. I especially like how the reader to understand that they get slightly memories of important memories.

The Dark Prince said...

Maddy
That is more than I had expected. She took up the issue that I have given you, turned around and ran with it. Perfect. What an awesome poem. I'm proud of you.

Space Monkey said...

... ... \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; voice> beautifully written ... gives me a sense of their own longing ...

yovanna p said...

"It is wonderful for your friend is right u should put more

Jeff the drummer said...

nice. some softer lines could read my mind, but I like the theme.

Jeff the drummer said...

nice. some softer lines could read my mind, but I like the theme.

Post a Comment