Friday, January 15, 2010

Light Oak Coffee Table How To Decorate My Open Concept House?

How to decorate my open concept house? - light oak coffee table

I draw in red in my kitchen, dining and living area are open. The kitchen has a lot of cabinet space, medium stain ceramic floors are tan, brown, with touches of red () in the dining room. My kitchen table is a means to the table in light oak. I am currently on the table, no chairs, so I was thinking of buying the red chairs priest. Its scope is English. I have a large sofa with a strong red, yellow, green, blue, and two large red chairs with white end tables, coffee tables and as you accentuate problems with shells, etc. How will all link? Red is my main theme, what can I say? Especially in the dining room ...

2 comments:

djhays said...

I would definitely add the red to keep in the kitchen to get everything together. Maybe you can go a little darker in the table with red chairs and accent colors of the sofa. Add a painting in Nice in the cafeteria with the colors, so it really touches of other colors here and there. I have almost the same idea in my house and I have black here and there, even the color of the furniture, add a nice contrast and is very elegant. Enjoy!

Shan T said...

Just use the red, if you can!

Red cushions, curtains / drapes, a good bowl of red glass on the table, disht red carpet red kitchen towels.

Go, Wil be fun!

Post a Comment